There is nothing that is as good as investing in knowledge. Because knowledge is power and helps you make wise decisions as well as set up measurable targets in life. In starting this Monte Rabbi project, my goal was to empower parents who have children with special needs.
Hello, my name is Eshter Wells, a special needs teacher at Kisima, a centre that specializes in teaching children with special needs. At the centre, I have been instrumental in creating awareness about the rights, skills and talents of special needs children.
I have also been resourceful in creating the Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each of the kids who come our way.
We have been taking care of cerebral palsy children, kids living with autism spectrum disorder, those with Adhd as well as muscular dystrophy. All these kids are special gifts from God and so we love them unconditionally while trying all that we can to bring them up in the best way possible.
In the Monte Rabbi blog, I teach you on the following:
- How to Identify a special needs child
- Playing with your Special needs child
- Special Toys for your Kid
- Adaptive living tools for kids with special needs
- Taking care of yourself as a parent with children with special needs
- Tips on helping you do speech therapy for your late talker at home